Thursday, September 8, 2011

A new day.


I'm really starting to like this whole blogging thing. At first I thought there was really nothing to say, but not true at all. In fact it's a little addicting, exspecially wondering if anyone has read my posts or not. Crazy business!  Well today I wanted to show off a small line of hair bobbies that I made. Hope whom ever is reading will enjoy!
In this picture below, the three pairs are for my wonderful sister and her daughters, aren't they adorable!

 These ones I'm thinking about setting up an etsy account
to sell, but  I'm really getting attached to them. :)

This last picture are of  my paper clip book markers which I absolutely adore!
I made these for my sisters and niece.


Hair bobbies and paper clips..... who knew they could be so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love these!!! We need to have a craft day. Soon!!!! ~Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I've made a few more pieces I just need to get some more bobbies, I can't wait for next years art in the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are way cute! I should make some!

    Welcome to Blog land!

    ReplyDelete

Leave suggestions and comments I would love to hear from you!