Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sewing?? What's that?

So I have been looking a lot at different blogs today, mostly home improvement and diy slipcovers for our sectional. Yikes! I have never been a good sewer.... really I have no patience for it.. and yet I am looking at do it yourself slipcovers *slap on the forehead* what am I thinking. Well I guess it stems from my hubby and I going to an awesome antique store that was absolutely huge over in Idaho Falls, ID so many things that my itchy grabby fingers wanted. And we come to this beautiful lamp that has a silk lampshade with the most wonderful piping and beads, and the hubby's comment was "you should learn to sew better"..... well at first it was a hit to my ego, but then I thought well if I sewed at all then I probably would have reason to hold a grug... but non the less I started thinking " ya know he's right." So long story short I would like to sew more and create beautiful things.... hmmm we'll see. I guess one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave suggestions and comments I would love to hear from you!