Friday, September 9, 2011

Little Bird

So I bought this absolutely adorable bird over at Bella Interiors. I love it, I'm thinking that birds are my thing now. And Bella's is so great little pricey but soooooo fun. And they are having their annual yard sale next week.HIGH FIVE! Oooh need to tell D, which will probably happen tomorrow as we are going to a major yard sale in the morning.... YAY! Ok so yes a little over excited but man she is a great barginer she can talk down any price and charm her little way into people's hearts that they practically want to give her things for free... like I said she is freak'n amazing and I love her! Back to the bird... I don't have a picture right now but will post it soon actually it looks a lot like the one D has by her piano except mine is a light green.

Jumping subjects I saw this awesome feature for wainscot for a living room on Remodelaholic from Soulstyle... SO cool! click here to check this out! http://www.soulstyle.ca/word/living-room-wainscot
I can't believe how wonderful it looks on the walls and on the windows what a neat idea! I wish I knew how to put the actual pictures on my blog, but I'll figure it out one of these days, anyways check out soulstyle's blog she has some wonderful  ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so that was pretty much the most amazing, ultimate, crazy-awesome yard sale day EVER!!! I still get a little giddy when I go into my garage. We need to do crafty stuff. Soon! Ooh, and I love your little green bird. Very happy. Well, I haven't actually seen yours yet but I saw ones like him at Bella's. :) ~Dixie

    ReplyDelete

Leave suggestions and comments I would love to hear from you!